Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a mineral-based sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
Scent: No added fragrance or scent masking agents.
For Use: Face (does not sting the eyes) and body. Created especially for those who cannot tolerate fragrance. May be used everyday⁄year-round.
SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
Water Resistance: Water Resistant. Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
Product description: Our award-winning sunscreen (that's right, we won Web MD's Expert's Choice Award for this product!) now comes in a great new size that's perfect for families. Like all of California Baby's naturally-based sunscreen, our SPF 30+ No Fragrance formula is gentle on sensitive skin and contains titanium dioxide, which creates a broad-spectrum physical barrier between your skin and damaging UVA and UVB rays. The very water-resistant sunscreen is very concentrated—a little goes a long way. It glides on smoothly for protection that's easy to apply. Packed in a convenient 6-ounce tube so there's enough sunscreen here to last you through many sun-filled summer days. Wearing a hat to protect baby's scalp and sunglasses to protect baby's eyes are also an important part of sun safety.
Tip: California Baby sunscreens are concentrated and a little goes a long way: figure about a dime sized amount for the face and half dollar for the body. Instead of squeezing the product into your hands, rubbing together and then applying, try dispensing the needed amount into one hand and use the finger on the opposite hand to scoop up some product and apply in a dot-dot-dot fashion in the area you need sunscreen. Then use a make up sponge or your hands to rub in and to create a nice even layer. Dermatologists and the American Cancer Society urge the use of sunscreen everyday and year-round.
- Moms, our sunscreens work great under make-up because they are non-greasy and they create a nice "cover-up" base under foundation or powder.
- Winter use: Since studies show that the risk of sunburn increases at higher altitudes, it's especially important to wear sunscreen on the slopes. Even if you stay at the same elevation all winter long, don't let winter's chill fool you, the sun is still strong and can do lots of damage to your skin. The gentle water resistant formula won't drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat. Clouded vision from runny sunscreen is annoying on the beach and on the ski slopes it can be downright dangerous.
Benefits & Features:
- WebMD Expert's Choice Winner!
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No added fragrance or scent masking agents
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Very water resistant
- Non-whitening titanium dioxide
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- PABA free
- Scatters & reflects UV rays
- Mineral-based sunscreen
- Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic
- Non-staining formula
- Accepted on the Feingold Program
SUPER SENSITIVE SPF 30+ “No Fragrance” Sunscreen 6OZ
- Brand: Aden & Anais
- Product Code: 214-6
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $32.01