Age: Newborn and older
For: Body and diaper area
Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender.
Product description: California Baby®'s Certified Organic Non-Talc Powder soothes and pampers sensitive skin with super luxurious certified organic corn and tapioca starches. U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) quality kaolin clay and sodium bicarbonate work together to absorb moisture to keep skin dry, cool and comfortable. Use around the diaper area and those chubby folds in the skin. When baby is drooling due to teething, sprinkle under the folds of the neck to dry the area and ease chafing (a spritz of California Baby Diaper Area Wash will help to soothe irritated skin and speed healing). California Baby’s silky organic powder contains a luxurious level of gentle yet effective essential oils like tea tree and French lavender to add an extra boost of naturally soothing care. May be used daily or as needed to soothe chafing due to diaper, clothing or humidity.
- Can be used by adults as a natural body deodorizer and skin soother.
- Parents and older children can apply to underarms and between the toes.
Benefits & Features:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Absorbs moisture and eases chafing in the diaper area and chubby folds
- No talc means no danger to baby's breathing
- French lavender & tea tree for a beautiful scent and complete efficacy
- Use our powder between those "piggies!"
- Shaker canister has two dispensing sizes: light or heavy sprinkle
Calming Organic Powder
- Product Code: 506-2-5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $11.44